InkTailedDragonInkTailedDragon

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Alight Alight

I first saw this on youtube

I never knew it was on newgrounds too. When I first saw this I cried I loved it to bits. I can't describe how well done this is Everything. Perfect length for a short story film. Tells everything within 3 minuets [or more or less]. I can't point anything else that would be even usefull. Just very well done.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Lack of Ravens

I loved everything about it. but it was lacking the raven calls that epic meal time would used. Besides that, the voice acting was perfect, smooth animations andd tweening. Perfect. Ten golden cupcakes!

Dead Space Two Dead Space Two

Spot on!

That my friend. IS dead space 2 in A nut shell XD

However only thing needid is a bit of tweeking with the animations. Over all. love it. though... if i remember correctly didn't issac have a gun when he got to that part? I think he did, it's just that they grabbed him. I need to play it again. It's still freakin accurate XD

~NK~ Drumstep wip ~NK~ Drumstep wip

Mind blowing

I can't explain how amused i am with this! I saw so much when i was listening to this. I thought of a hardcore battle here.

Im Mine Blown. I can't think of anything else to say. I like more like this one. VERY unique, and it's not too much ether.

=Lillium= v2 =Lillium= v2

lovely

Very unique. It's different from the others i've herd. love the "Wubbing" in there. Keep it up.

Daydream-Anatomy responds: