InkTailedDragonInkTailedDragon

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Alight Alight

I first saw this on youtube

I never knew it was on newgrounds too. When I first saw this I cried I loved it to bits. I can't describe how well done this is Everything. Perfect length for a short story film. Tells everything within 3 minuets [or more or less]. I can't point anything else that would be even usefull. Just very well done.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Lack of Ravens

I loved everything about it. but it was lacking the raven calls that epic meal time would used. Besides that, the voice acting was perfect, smooth animations andd tweening. Perfect. Ten golden cupcakes!

Dead Space Two Dead Space Two

Spot on!

That my friend. IS dead space 2 in A nut shell XD

However only thing needid is a bit of tweeking with the animations. Over all. love it. though... if i remember correctly didn't issac have a gun when he got to that part? I think he did, it's just that they grabbed him. I need to play it again. It's still freakin accurate XD

Dead Space 2 Parody-Part1 Dead Space 2 Parody-Part1

What the hell lol.

oh my god what did I just see? this was pretty hilarious, I understand that it's suppost to be funny and all, but i think the animations can do a little more work. I noticed that it was a bit choppy in places [like when issac shook his head or when he was running away giving the peace sign and headbanging, but it looked like he had a seizure on his two feet instead] try to work on yout tweening and also your line art there, why the line art too? Simple, it looks like you drew this in 5 seconds in some parts. It looks more like something that you would plan out before the good/final copy. I love your parody and such. Just work on the animation. and try again. surely you can do better then this.

I Summon The Dragon I Summon The Dragon

nice.

i guess the smallest things can even inspire us. the animation in "the part that really matters" part was smoothly animated. I liked it. the other two wasn't all that important but it explained why you made it.